Accounts & Business Developer Manager
Who are we looking for?
ERIYADA is a leading development house in the MENA region. With offices in Riyadh, Jeddah, and Dubai, our team members work together in an agile way to continuously design, developed, and test, and deploy applications servering different platforms and technologies. Our team at ERIYADA offer experienced and comprehensive help for a wide range of business needs, we can help all our partners to work smarter and reach their goals effectively.
What we can offer you?
ERIYADA offers a competitive and challenging work environment. Most of the team members who joyed us double their knowledge and experience 3 times as compared to other software houses in the region. ERIYADA has an aggressive performance and incentive program where high performing and loyal team members can receive an incentive program where they can be a partner in the company.
The objectives of this position is to manage from relationships with different potential or existing
customer or service provider accounts. The candidate must lead and maintain these business
relationships, work and coordinate with different team members, business functions, technical
functions, and project managers to achieve objectives and overcome obstacles.
- Maintaining and defending the company’s brand and publicity by educating, awarding,
and promoting positive information about ERIYADA SYSTEMS to the public.
- Organizing and scheduling time for meetings, demos, follow ups, or any other activities
related to products, services, or projects.
- Engage in surveying, following ups, and getting feedbacks about the satisfactory level
and from different accounts types.
- Conduct showcases such as introduction to company, presentation, product demo to
potential customers, partners, and clients.
- Research, plan, and lead business and marketing events for the company along with other
- Developing relevant business and marketing content to products, services, marketing, business development to achieve customers and partners’ objectives.
- Developing, maintaining and updating policies, procedures, guidelines, and instructions to the account management and business development areas.
- Planning and developing verbal “phone or other” communication script, work procedure and checklists to properly communicate with external parties.
- Register and update information related to contacts, accounts, opportunities relevant to sales or business development as per the company’s processes, policies, systems, tools, and applications.
- Monitoring and updating weekly objectives, priorities, tasks, and worksheet related to existing or potential clients, partners on a weekly basis and as per the company’s policy.
- Involved in capability planning, talent finding and recruiting to future team members to the areas of his/her work or other related areas.
- The follow ups: Follow-up and prioritizing on existing and potential projects, clients, partners.
As you know, this is not an exclusive list and account manager is required to conduct other supporting and administrative jobs to support customers or further develop the offering. As a member of ERIYADA SYSTEMS family you are required to be innovative, think of new things and ideas, and share your thoughts to other team members. For you to succeed in this role, you have to be “Be positive, consistent, and don’t drop the ball”