Who are we looking for?
ERIYADA is a leading development house in the MENA region. With offices in Riyadh, Jeddah, and Dubai, our team members work together in an agile way to continuously design, developed, and test, and deploy applications servering different platforms and technologies. Our team at ERIYADA offer experienced and comprehensive help for a wide range of business needs, we can help all our partners to work smarter and reach their goals effectively.
What we can offer you?
ERIYADA offers a competitive and challenging work environment. Most of the team members who joyed us double their knowledge and experience 3 times as compared to other software houses in the region. ERIYADA has an aggressive performance and incentive program where high performing and loyal team members can receive an incentive program where they can be a partner in the company.
A Project Coordinator Team Member:
The project coordinator will be part of an agile team responsible for coordinating, developing, and building partnerships with the business development team (Biz Dev Team). The team member will be responsible for the overall project strategy, defining roles and responsibilities across the multiple organizations and people involved. He/she will coordinate all steps and tasks in the project, ensuring on-time completion of all aspects, and eventual go-live and customer value achievement. They will be responsible for the quality of implementation. He/she will also be responsible for ensuring the project is completed cost-effectively.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in team agile practices (standup – retrospective – iteration planning, etc).
- Maintaining and monitoring plans, schedules, tasks, deliverables, budgets, and expenditures.
- Work after prioritization of the assigned tasks and requirements.
- Follow up with other teams and scrum masters on task progress.
- Coordinate the communication with business and technical partners to achieve scope success.
- Coordinate the agile team’s practices, activities, and meetings.
- Register, prioritize, and solve the teams’ stoppers, problems, and issues.
- Communicate and manage customers and project communication with stakeholders
- ERIYADA is customer-centric so it is important to get feedback to ensure project milestones delivery and customer satisfaction
- Contracts management and support the presales and account management team
- Manage project documentation and paperwork with the team (proposals, minute of meetings, project plan, status, progress, invoicing, change request, and others)
- Manage SCRUM meetings and follow up with the technical team the daily achieved tasks
This list should not be taken as fixed or exhaustive, and you will be expected to perform any reasonable task or duties assigned by your direct manager related to your domain.