- Proven track record with 6+ years of full time experience of web and system deployment
- Experience in different software architecture, pattern designs, and code standards.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in information technology (required)
- Experience in Azure DevOps CI/CD and other agile methodology and tools.
- Experienced in developing software applications using Microsoft .Net Object-oriented programming.
- Experience in automating testing for code developed using different tools.
- Technologies experience:
- Who are we looking for?
ERIYADA is a leading development house in the MENA region. With offices in Riyadh, Jeddah, and Dubai, our team members work together in an agile way to continuously design, developed, and test, and deploy applications servering different platforms and technologies. Our team at ERIYADA offer experienced and comprehensive help for a wide range of business needs, we can help all our partners to work smarter and reach their goals effectively.
What we can offer you?
ERIYADA offers a competitive and challenging work environment. Most of the team members who joyed us double their knowledge and experience 3 times as compared to other software houses in the region. ERIYADA has an aggressive performance and incentive program where high performing and loyal team members can receive an incentive program where they can be a partner in the company.
- To work with an agile technology team responsible for the technical (re)development of products.
- Collaborate with internal/external teams to produce software design, architecture, and requirements analysis.
- Responsible for the technical (re)development of – Test and deploy applications and systems, revise, update, refactor and debug code, improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Create, analyze, and validate detailed functional/non-functional requirements,
- facilitate system design sessions with the product owner, stakeholders, development/testing teams to define the solution, deliver elements of the system design including data conversion rules, business rules, workflow, wireframes, and other detailed deliverables, act as a liaison between quality assurance and development to help ensure business needs are met.
- Manage the code versioning and source.