Who are we looking for?
ERIYADA is a leading development house in the MENA region. With offices in Riyadh, Jeddah, and Dubai, our team members work together in an agile way to continuously design, developed, and test, and deploy applications servering different platforms and technologies. Our team at ERIYADA offer experienced and comprehensive help for a wide range of business needs, we can help all our partners to work smarter and reach their goals effectively.
What we can offer you?
ERIYADA offers a competitive and challenging work environment. Most of the team members who joyed us double their knowledge and experience 3 times as compared to other software houses in the region. ERIYADA has an aggressive performance and incentive program where high performing and loyal team members can receive an incentive program where they can be a partner in the company.
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Enforcing UI/UX practices are followed by other team members especially developers.
- Develop or work on a standard design system as best practices in the UI/UX domain.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with project managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, mockups, and presentation
- Designing graphic user interface elements for web and mobile like menus, tabs, widgets, etc
- Develop designs for new features and functionality based on user stories and behavior.
- Design mobile user interface solutions that best meet business objectives
- Document design standards, style guidelines, and leading training efforts.
- Provide directions to promote UX best practices to improve the design, interaction, responsiveness, and functionality.
- Modern web design concepts and user experience trends
- Experience not less than 2 years in designing tools like figma, adobe XD, etc…
- Knowledge and understanding of UI/UX principles, methodologies, and best practices.
- Know of material design for Web, Tablet, and Mobile Application
- Design profile and business cases for mobile, tablet, or web application
- Knowledge of design systems standards and principles and UI components libraries.
- CSS 3 responsive design CSS Pre-processors, CSS Animations
- Knowledge of front end technologies frameworks React, Bootstrap, ZURB Foundation, PURE, or similar frameworks for responsive web development